CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 28, 2009

happy holidays, happy days!

so....
Happy Halloween!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Merry Christmas!
Happy New Year!
yeah, i think i covered most of em.
so ive had fun these past few months. i went ice skating for the first time, and brought a couple people down with me when i fell :) haha. that was exciting. ive met so many new people, and i just love it. i like how alot of things are going around here. but im really ready to get out. i need to leave for a while, see new things, lose my worries, and just have a good time. maybe i can convince my brother or someone with a drivers liscense to take me (and a few friends of course) away from here, considering i cant drive without an adult. id love to go to the beach, or maybe new york, or anywhere really. i doubt it will ever happen, at least while im less than 18 yrs. oh well. im looking forward to 2010. arent you? it will be a good yr, i hope. i think im gonna redo my playlist, its been the same for too long now. dont forget to leave me a message in the chatbox or comment! <3

No comments: