CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 3, 2009

Well...

Im bored. As usual... im browsing the web and talking to kirsten, thinking if i should see if someone else has their phone back. probably not. Anyway theres this weird vampire movie on and its freaking me out... i hate blood. music should tune it out...
well im wanting to get out of here so bad its driving me crazy. i cant wait to get my license, and even then my brother or someone would have to come with me (learners), which sucks (no offense chris). i at least want to go to the beach once this summer, and i already know thats not gonna happen. Maybe i can go to the lake and make myself think its the beach? haha i sound so stupid.
tomorrow should be fun, i hope is. im going to this party for july 4th. i wont know anyone there, because everyone i do isnt going. of course. oh well, maybe itll go good. if not ill just ride out.
i guess thats enough for now. good night world :) i love you all

No comments: